The mission of the QBImpact camp is to expose athletes to key ingredients for success.
No component is more important than another. These aspects of development are interconnected, each one affecting the next. Understanding and development come down to exposure and the choice to pursue development in these 5 areas.
COACH TOM GEORGE
- Quarterback Coach in the State of Florida for the past 8 years. As Passing Coordinator, he took Clay High School to the Florida 5A State title game in 2013, and led the State of Florida in Offense during this time.
- Elite 11 Regional Quarterback Coach – 4 years.
- Quarterback Coach for Debartolo Sports – 2 years
- Coached in multiple All-American games including the Shrine Bowl and the Florida-Georgia All-American game.
- Assisted college camps with QB development including University of Florida, Florida State, and Ohio State University.
- Graduate of Kaiser and St Louis High School in Honolulu, Hawaii, University of Arizona, and played two years in Europe. He was the league leader in passing yards and touchdown in 1994.
- Regional NSW/ATFP Coordinator and Naval Aviator, Senior Chief with 24 years in the military, serving 12 deployments to the Middle E