STATEWIDE – The Alliance Youth Sports 2017 Fall registration OPENS February 1, 2017! Come and experience the most competitive youth tackle football in the state of Arizona.
The Alliance Fall 2017 program features grade-based divisions, opening ceremonies, 7 regular season games, playoffs, championships and Super Bowl, and All Star Game!
• Cost/Fee: $200 ($5 additional debit/credit)
•***REGISTRATION FEE WILL INCREASE FOR LATE REGISTRATIONS***
• Roster Maximum is 30 kids per team.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
• Original Birth Certificate
• Original 4th Quarter/ Final Report Card
• Current Physical Report (must be dated after January 1, 2017)
** Any documents not presented at registration must be presented at
certification day in order for participant to be eligible to play.
• Mighty Mite (1st & 2nd grade) Max Age: 8
• Junior Pee Wee (3rd & 4th grade) Max Age: 10
• Pee Wee ( 5th & 6th grade) Max Age: 12
• Junior (7th & 8th grade) Max Age: 14
• Cheerleading (5 to15 years old – age as of September 1st)
*Football Max Age as of December 1.
•• Cost/Fee: $200 ($5 additional debit/credit)
•***REGISTRATION WILL INCREASE FOR LATE REGISTRATIONS***
• Additional siblings will receive a discount of $10.00.
• All players will need to provide practice jersey/pants, helmet, shoulder
pads, 7-piece pad set, mouthpiece, and jock strap/girdle.
• Alliance will provide helmets and shoulder pads for rental or purchase if needed.
• Game uniform arrangements will be made by the teams.
• Practices are scheduled to begin Monday, July 31, 2017.
• First 3 weeks of season practices beginning July 31, 2017 will be Monday-
Friday for mandatory conditioning.
• Practice days may be a combination of Tuesday/Thursday or
Monday/Wednesday based on field allocations.
• Practice times will be 2 hrs on assigned days and may start at 6:00 or
6:30 pm based on field allocations.
• All games are played on Saturdays.
• First game of the season is scheduled for Saturday, August 19, 2017.
• Games will be played at fields throughout the valley with the majority
being played at the team’s home field.
TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FALL 2017 IMPORTANT DATES:
• Equipment Fitting – June 16, 2017 (SOUTH)
• Equipment Fitting – June 17, 2017 (PRESCOTT)
• Certification Day – July 7, 8, 9, 2017 (South and Prescott)
• Certification Day – July 29, 2017 (Flagstaff)
• 1st Day of Practice – July 31, 2017• Jamboree Grand Opening Ceremony- August 19, 2017 in Prescott
• Coaches Clinic – August 5, 2017
• Cheer Camp – TBD
• Cheer Competition – TBD
The mission of Alliance Youth Sports Association is to promote and develop young athletes in our communities.
It is also our focus to ensure that our athletes compete at the highest level, obtain leadership and character development, strive to be lifetime pupils in the classroom and on the field, and ultimately become outstanding individuals within our association and the community. The Alliance Youth Sports Association was founded with the belief that Arizona citizens and their children deserve more opportunities to enjoy youth sports and the high quality family entertainment that it provides. Our most important focus is to supply youth sports and family entertainment with an emphasis on education, fun, safety, and participation because everything we do at Alliance Youth Sports Association is for the betterment of all of our participants and volunteers.