The Denver Broncos, in conjunction with USA Football and Children’s Hospital Colorado, will host two Moms Football Safety Clinics this fall at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- Concussion Recognition & Response: Led by Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Heat Preparedness & Hydration: Led by Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Proper Equipment Fitting: Led by Broncos Equipment Staff
- Heads Up Tackling & Blocking: Led by USA Football Master Trainer
- Sports Injuries: Led by Children’s Hospital Colorado
Broncos players will be in attendance and all moms will receive a tour of Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Moms of youth football leagues who meet a certain level of Heads Up Football compliance and certification will be invited.
For more information, please email Bobby.Mestas@Broncos.NFL.net.